Sunday, January 1, 2012
366 Project - Day 01 - "Saying Goodbye"
January 01, 2012 - "Saying Goodbye"
Today I am saying goodbye to 2011... and welcoming 2012 with open arms!
Tossing out the last remnants of what proved to be a VERY challenging year for me... with far more "downs" than "ups"... and very much looking forward to all of the wonderful possibilities that 2012 brings!
I have quite a few projects planned for this year...
* To complete my third consecutive year of the "365 Project" (now the "366 Project", since 2012 is a Leap Year) - without missing a single day.
* To shoot at least one roll of film per week... using a different camera each month.
* To complete my first "52 Weeks" project: One self portrait per week, every week for one year.
* To complete several specific photo projects/themes I've had in mind for quite a while now, and have been putting off.
* To have another solo show/exhibition.
Those are just a few of the photography-based plans I have for 2012... and I have quite a few others as well.
I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a phenomenal year... filled with blessings... and much creativity!
I hope that yours will be as well!
* * *